There is an elemental excitment to being in water and an Adventure North West activety will make the most of it - choose from:
- Ghyll Scrambling / Canyoning
- Raft Building
- Most of our water activities will result in getting fully soaked. All the right kit will be provided on the day.
- We supply full Wetsuits and Buoyancy aids to keep you warm and safe.
- It is recommended that suitable footwear, such as trainers and thick warm socks, are worn for comfort and grip in these activities.
- Most of our water activities are done in the Lake District. Our selected water sites all include, clean water and great views.
- Please see the list above to see what suits your passion for water.
- Our locations for these are normaly Coniston or Windermere area in the Lake District or Canals around Lancashire.
- Operating times are from 9.30-12.30 and 1.30-4.30 but can be flexible to meet your needs.